Saturday, May 11, 2013

Air Hogs Wind Flyers Review!

Hi welcome back to Toy Hobby Review!  Today I am reviewing the air hogs wind flyer.  I bought this little plane at toys r us and it is a free-flight toy grade airplane.  No remote control.  The included charger requires 2x AA batteries and charges in 60-90 seconds. When you remove the charger, the prop starts spinning and then you can give it a toss.  Too bad for me that I couldn't get the plane to fly barely at all.  I was a bit disappointed with it and got a bit frustrated trying to get it to fly.  I have seen other people on youtube who could get the wind flyer to fly but for me it just turned and crashed to the ground.  Save your $15 bucks and put it towards a air hogs sky stunt or hawk eye blue sky.  Two thumbs down :(((.  Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe and of course....take care ;))))

1 comment:

  1. We had the same experience...your video showed exactly how it does not fly. I read a review on a different website and the person said the plane should be called a "Ground Hogs Grass Hitter" lol

    ReplyDelete