Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Air Hogs Dive Master Submarine Review


I recently bought a air hogs dive master remote controlled submarine.  It is for indoor use and uses a infrared controller which requires 4x AA batteries and also charges the tiny submarine and it is tiny.  The dive master is a toys r us exclusive so you will have a hard time finding it anywhere else. The submarine has 6 way control (dive, surface, forward, backwards, left and right.  The controller felt a little stiff but still was functional.  Charging time took about 45-50 minutes and runs for at least 8 minutes and to turn it on you close the charging hatch which completes a circuit and the nose light will come on.  I paid $49.99 at toys r us and I really enjoy diving around in my aquarium.  I do not recommend this for outdoor pools or lakes ect.  Thanks for your time and remember to subscribe and as always...take care ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment