Monday, May 6, 2013

Screaming from the sky!

  When you hear "Screaming from the sky" what do you think of??  I think of the german stuka dive bomber that had the infamous "scream" when it went into a dive.  Well I just had to find one because it is one of my all time favorites (SR-71,Stuka,Vampire and a canard plane I can't remember..lol).  So I went to hobbyking.com and got a in-house made hobby king exclusive micro JU-87G-1 Stuka made out of EPO and is a PNF(plug n fly).  The scale detail looks amazing in the pictures on hobbyking.com.  It is a 4 channel and has a steerable tail wheel.  I ordered the hobby king 4ch remote and some lipo batteries/charger.  I am looking forward to getting this Stuka and doing a review.  Look for a upcoming youtube video on it shot with my new Hi-Def hero 3 black edition go pro cam.  I am excited with glee ;)  Please subscribe to my youtube page and as always..take care :)))))


Link:  Stuka JU-87G-1 on hobbyking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment