Monday, May 6, 2013

Air Hogs Gyro Blade Review

Below is my review of the "Air Hogs Gyro Blade" and it is one of my favorites.  It has 6-way control (up,down,move left, move right, spin left, spin right) and is reinforced with metal for those hard crashes but with the controls being on the money then you won't have to worry about crashing much.  The controller charges the heli with 6x AA batteries and the heli is fully charged in about 25 minutes.  This helicopter turns on a dime and stops on a penny.  This all makes the flight experience more enjoyable because of the ability to go back and forward and turn without drifting while turning.  I give it a A+.  The cost is about $49.99 USD but compared to other toy grade helis this is the most controllable I have yet to encounter.  Check out my video review and subscribe to my channel on youtube! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment