Monday, May 6, 2013

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Tracer Fire

Hiya!  I bought a Air Hogs Sharpshooter Tracer Fire which is just a sharpshooter with glow-in the dark missiles.  There is no tail rotor on this so it does not have the control that I would have liked for a heli that shoots objects.  The heli flew fairly well but no control for forward flight hinders this heli.  The missiles do work but there is a slight delay between pushing the button and the missiles actually firing. The heli "wobbles" in the air when you shoot missiles but it is not too bad.  I wish they put rocket launchers on the "Gyroblade" by air hogs then you could actually aim it.  Still a neat 2 channel heli with a fun feature but not my first choice.  Please subscribe to my youtube page and leave a comment!  Take care ;)

1 comment: